Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Earning Tips

There are lot of ways to earn online. Affliate marketing, MLM, eShop etc. Everything requires selling. There are no quick rich schemes on net. You might have come accross many, but I bet that everything is scam. I myself have lost so much of money on these scams. But now I started earning. I am not earning huge amount but I earn for a decent living. I am going to give some advice and links free.
I will list some programs that you could join for free and earn by selling their products and services. I will also list some of the advertising tips that you might benefit. Remember to earn you must work. There is no second choice. To start with you must work hard. Keep looking at this list for more tips and links.
Earn Online Programs
SFI: I find this one as a very genuine program. This is a free to join program. It is worth giving a try since it is free and you dont get to lose anything. I am earning quite good from this program. They also give you step by step tutorial on how to earn online. Remember this is not a quick rich program. You can click here to join this program.
Advertising
Linkreferral: This is one of the best sites to advertise. Please check it and it is free.
Viral Advertising: This one is very effective to drive trafficto your site. I would recommend a couple of sites. Keep looking into this section for more links. Freeviral and T2000Ultra are two good viral marketing sites.
Safelist: This one is very effective. You actually get spam free email lists. Most of them are free to join. Following is the list of Safelist that you could join.
GOT Safelist
Adtactics
Free Safelist Mailer
Global Safelist
Modified 17 Racelist
Top Score Traffic
My Genuine Traffic
My Download Builder
Safelist Pro
Safelister
Success4planet Safelist
Traffic Persuation
Traffic Speedway
Ultra Safelist
Utopian Safelist
Vital Ad Views
Active Safelist
My Traffic Builder
Blast 4 Traffic
Problaze

0 comments: